Monday, August 27, 2012

Books In Brief: The Junie B. Jones Series


Reviewer: Brianne

The name of the book being recommended: the Junie B. Jones series by Barbara Park

Please give us five reasons why this series is awesome:

1. It was always interesting.

2. It was a good series for my age at the time (ages 7-9).

3. It was really funny. She always had me laughing while I was reading it.

4. There weren't many words that were hard for me at the time, but it was challenging enough to keep me reading.

5. It was usually about things that were important to me at the time: school, friends, family, etc.

How can I find this book in the library? All of the Junie B. Jones books can be found in the Children's Department, in series fiction, under the call number j series JUNIE B.

No comments:

Post a Comment