Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Books In Brief Reviewer Kassel Coover!


Kassel Coover has been with the Tredyffrin family for a little over two years. She spends most of her time at the adult circulation desk, but she also works some shifts at the information desk and the children's desk.

Hi, Kassel! What are your favorite genres and subjects to read about? 
I love young adult novels most of all, but I'll read pretty much anything except for romance.

Besides reading, what are your other hobbies and interests? 
I spend much of my spare time reading, but I also enjoy writing stories and spending time with my husband.

What are you good at? 
Writing novels.

What would you like to be better at? 
Reading faster. There are too many good books out there!

To find reviews and recommendations by Kassel, simply click on her name in our "Contributors" list on the right, or search for the label "Kassel."

No comments:

Post a Comment